Saturday, February 11, 2017

SKIN by BB Easton

   Oh, where do I begin?
   I fell in love with BB after reading 44 Chapters About 4 Men. She is one of the most talented writers I've come across in a long while.
After reading 44 Chapters, I was checking daily to see when Skin was going to be released! I couldn't wait to read the story of Knight. I wasn't supposed to love this!
    I'm a mom of 3 adult children. This story is about angsty teens in high school. Their lives filled with sex, drugs and punk rock! I never lived this in my younger years, heck, I never even knew or hung out with anyone like this. How can an almost 60 yr old woman relate to this story? I dug in and couldn't believe how BB took me through this wild ride!
   There were some LOL moments, and there were moments I wanted to take the damaged Knight and just be a surrogate mom to him and hug, hold and love him.
    BB took me through the crazy, scary world of teens. Honestly, BB...I wanted to reach through my iPad and smack you silly for the things you did and tried! (Sorry...it's the mom in me coming through!)
   I'm a person who likes my HEA smut books, but somehow, after a friend said I MUST read this, I fell into this teen world.
Even if you think you are too old for this book, teen angst and scary Skinheads aren't your thing, READ IT ANYWAY!
   There are surprises and deep feels all throughout this book, and it is a page turner!
   If I thought I had a book hangover after reading 44 Chapters, Skin will keep me from reading ANYTHING for the next few days. I need to recover!!!
   I am SO looking forward to reading about BB's other 3 men. Hope I don't have to wait too long!
   Skin is available on Amazon for $2.99 or FREE with Kindle Unlimited and is available in other formats here I'll be honest with you. I had read this on KU, but then went BACK and purchased this just so I could keep it in my Kindle! This is the kind of book(s) I will read more than ONCE!
   Needless to say, I give this book a 5 out of 5 cupcake rating. ( If I could, it would have a whole cake, some muffins, and dozens of cookies too. Yeah, it was THAT good!)

No comments:

Post a Comment