Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Cocky Biker by Faleena Hopkins





 Jett Cocker is yet another brother from the Cocker brother series. Jett is in a motorcycle club. Big guy, sexy as hell, and on the right side of the law. He and his MC brothers are out to save people in bad situations. His father is a congressman who has disowned Jett because he doesn't understand his lifestyle.

   Jett meets Luna ( who he nicknames "Sunshine") in a local diner. Luna has a history which I will not spoil here. She is guarded and doesn't trust men. The chemistry between the two is instant and undeniable. Little by little, Luna learns to trust Jett, because he is persistent with her.
 ***“Sunshine,” I say as I walk to her side and feel a lump forming in my damn throat. “Remember how I said it was okay to leave? Well, not yet. If you f*ckin’ clock out while I’m gone, I will hunt you down in heaven and make you pay for that sh*t".  I lean over with tears in my eyes. “I mean it. Don’t leave yet. I’ll be back. Tonk’s gonna watch over you. Don’t you f*ckin’ leave.” Kissing her cheek, I hold there. It takes every ounce of willpower I have to walk away.***
    The characters are what you'd expect from a MC romance. Tough, dirty mouthed, strong men.
    The sex scenes are hot ( as Faleena Hopkins always writes them! ).
    I was worried I'd be tired of the family as the series went on, but no! She is such a great author and these brothers all have their own lives. Always kind hearted and loyal.
   This is a HEA and a standalone. If you haven't started this series, I recommend you do. I didn't read them in order, and it didn't matter.
   This book is free on Kindle Unlimited, and is available in other formats at Amazon.com and can be found here
    I give this book a 5 out of 5 cupcake rating.

1 comment:

  1. You're the best - so happy you're still enjoying them and haven't gotten tired of the family. They ARE all so different...as families are. ;) Just tweeted and pinned. xx, Faleena

    ReplyDelete