Saturday, January 21, 2017

Strum Your Heart Out by Crystal Kaswell

Loved this book.
   Yes, I've read a lot of rock star books, and I've also read books
 where the main characters are forced to live together for whatever reason.
 In this case, Kara and Drew are old friends and Kara gets thrown
 out of her tiny apartment because her roommate wants her boyfriend
 to move in with her.
  Drew is her friend from her childhood, and he is in a band. Money 
doesn't seem like an issue for him, so he wants Kara to move in with
 him and he has a big apartment, and let's Kara pay whatever she can
 afford.
 You can almost predict where this is going, but I still liked it! Drew 
is caring and sweet,and the sex scenes are hot!
 *** Drew is kissing me. It's not for show. It's not a dare. It's
 because he wants me.***
  It's a HEA and no cliffhanger, and there are other books about all the 
band members.
   You can get this book for free on Kindle Unlimited and is available in 
other formats from amazon.com here 
   I give this book a 5 out of 5 cupcake rating.

No comments:

Post a Comment