Sunday, January 1, 2017

  I went into this book SO ready for the hysterical banter I had gotten from No Pants Required also by Kim Karr. I have to say the story dragged on and on until halfway through the book. I love him, I'm hot for him no I can't love him...lather, rinse repeat. These love, hate scenes went on for half the book. It was honestly boring me.
  Maggie is a very strong woman who swears off of love and always needs to be in control, in ALL situations! She doesn't believe in fairy tale endings.
    Keen Masters is walking sex, and successful in everything he does. He also needs to always be in control.
    They meet and sparks fly. Both intend to be each other one night fling.
    Keen is sweet but talks dirty and Maggie falls for it. He really is a romantic at heart once he allows himself to fall in love.
***“Every day I find myself wanting to tell you things I’ve never told anyone. Every day I know will be better because you are sharing it with me. I might not have known what love is, but I know now it’s you. You are everything I could ever want or need in my life, and I can’t live without you.” ***
    I almost gave up on this book, but decided to stick with it because I loved Kim Karr's other book. I'm glad I did. Once it started to move along, it was a sweet book and had a couple of surprises that I loved.
   You can get this book for free on Kindle Unlimited and other formats here
   I give this book a 4 out of 5 cupcake rating.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment