Sunday, January 8, 2017

Cocky Cowboy by Faleena Hopkins





  Jaxson and Rachel were childhood sweethearts. They are brought back together after many years apart. All grown up, and still beautiful.
  Jaxson has a farm and lives the simple life. Just like ALL the Cocker brothers, he's a cocky guy who thinks he will never settle down. Just like his brothers, he has a good heart.
  Rachel is a writer and often travels for her job. She knows  the playboy background  of Jaxson and his brothers and is not sure she wants to be a part of it.
 ***The way he’s touching me, he’s gotten practice by being a talented lover for many women. Many women. Suddenly I’m jealous. Like seeing-red jealous. I am so inexplicably pissed and hurt that I rise up and slap him. He freezes, staring at me, as shocked as I am. My lips part. His form a grim line. “I’m sorry,” I breathe. “You’re so good at that and I know you learned it somewhere else. And I…I…hate it.”***
  There is a ton of family drama and I won't give the plot twists away. These Cocker brothers are so loyal and funny! Guess we all wouldn't mind having a Cocker brother in our lives!
    I did NOT read these books in order. I actually started with book 5 and it really doesn't matter what order you read them because they are all standalones. I'm now addicted to Faleena Hopkins and her fabulous writing, and am now committed to reading ALL the Cocker Brother series! I highly recommend this series! They are HEA, with no cliffhanger. Ms. Hopkins has written separate continuations of all the Cocker Brothers in a separate novella that you can download for free! Thank you Ms. Hopkins!! Love this!
   You can get this book on Kindle Unlimited for free, and other formats are available on Amazon.com here
   I give this book a 5 out of 5 cupcake rating.
 

1 comment:

  1. I'll take 5 cupcakes any day! (as long as they're gluten free. damn my allergy!!)
    Thank you so much! xx, Faleena

    ReplyDelete