Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Chandler by Laurelin Paige






   Chandler is a gorgeous, hot guy who only does one night stands ( yeah, I know...we've all read this kind of character before!). There is something charming about him though. Probably because when he starts out in this book, he is hellbent on ALWAYS making sure his one night stands are satisfied...MULTIPLE times! Earning him the reputation of a generous one night stand kind of guy.   After Chandler takes the stunning Genevieve, who he has met at a formal company dinner to her hotel room, he continues on his " I'm a one night stand guy" and giving her 3 O's...he needs reassurance he's done a good job. My favorite part of the book was when he asked her how he was, and if she was satisfied. Needles to say, his ego was deflated when she wasn't thrilled!

***"My jaw drops. She climaxed three freaking times from the magic of Chandler “Generous Lover” Pierce. How is this even a question?
      She seems to sense my confusion. “You know,” she says slowly, as if explaining to a child, “sex is like pizza. Even when it’s bad, it’s still pretty good.”
      “That was not bad sex.” Irrefutable. Case closed.
      She tugs at her hair as she sighs. “Honestly, I’m sure it wasn’t. I’m unfortunately one of those unique creatures who never feels satisfied."***
    OMG!!...this made me laugh so hard when she compared sex to pizza!
    There are some twists and turns in this book that keep your attention. Chandler's internal dialogue will have you laughing out loud! It's a HEA and a standalone. I myself, have not read the rest of the Fixed Series, but I didn't feel lost or like I had to read the other books before this to keep up.
   There is some hot sexy parts, and mild BDSM which is totally consensual between partners. 
   I highly recommend this book!
   The ebook on Amazon.com can be purchased for $5.99 here 
   I give this Contemporary Romance a full 5 cupcake rating! 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment