Monday, December 5, 2016

Too Wild To Tame by Tessa Bailey



   Aaron is one of the Clarkson family that is starchy, quiet, and focused on his political career. He is taking a road trip with his siblings who he has no real relationship with. A road trip that was requested by their deceased mother...one of her final wishes they found in her journal.
He meets up with outspoken Grace, a wild, hippie-like person and has a painful past...oh, yeah...she just happens to be the Senator's daughter. The very same Senator Aaron just got hired to work with!
Grace and Aaron have an obvious attraction to each other, and you know this is going to become something. It took WAY too long for this relationship to start for my liking.

***" It's a weird thing...the mix of triumphant and...silly. In fact, he was sure he'd never once experienced that combination. Ever. And they packed a hell of a power punch, one that moved through him with such strength. There was no other option but to snatch Grace around her waist and drag her onto his lap, her thighs opening to straddle him in a smooth, natural movement. Their mouths met, but they didn't kiss. They laughed. Sexual need and humor, at the same time. Another foreign tag team of emotions that nearly knocked him dead."***
I almost gave up on this book because it bored me. So much back and forth...I love her, I don't love her, I can't give in and love her...blah, blah, blah.
The plot felt weak compared to Too Hot To Handle, which kept me gripped from page one. I decided to give it a full chance and it DID get better, but not until a few chapters from the end.
It's an opposites attract, HEA, standalone. I DO recommend reading Too Hot To Handle first though. It gives you a look into the characters lives.

   The ebook is available on Amazon.com for $2.99 and can be found here 
   I give this book a 3 cupcake rating. To me...a little disappointing after Too Hot To Handle.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment