Friday, December 23, 2016

Max by Sawyer Bennett

   


     This is my first book from the Cold Fury series. I loved Max and Jules immediately. From the way they met, to the sensitive way Max treats Jules. The fact that Jules came along with 3 young children that she had guardianship of, just makes Max all the more attractive!
    Jules is a struggling single "mom" to these precious ( though, a little unbelievable in their behavior after having lost their mother due to illness, and a douche bag of a father) she takes on a great role model to these kids. She's hard working, sacrifices everything for these little kids. This is why Max falls for her instead of the usual puck bunnies that throw themselves at him constantly.
*** I smile at him, lean in and give him a light kiss. “You are a saint, Max. You’re an absolute saint. But right now…I’m completely fine with you sinning.” Max takes just a millisecond to digest my words, then his lips peel apart in a bright grin. “So you want to sin with me, huh?”***
   I love the way Sawyer Bennett writes. I've read her Sugar series, one of my favorite series of books. This one is different to me, but still equally as sweet. If you are looking for a light, romantic book, Max is it.
***“Max?” she murmurs. “You okay?”I nod at her with a smile, let my eyes roam her face for a moment before coming back to lock with hers. “I love you, Jules.”***
   It's a sweet, HEA love story that can be read as a standalone. It makes me want to go back and read this series from the beginning.
You can purchase this book on Amazon.com by clicking here
   I give this book a 5 out 5 cupcake rating.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment