Sunday, March 19, 2017

Breaking The Seventh by Allie Gail

    This was my first book by Allie Gail. I was sucked in from the blurb and hoped the whole book was as funny and sexy as it claimed to be. This book did NOT disappoint!
  The chemistry between Myles and Leah was off the charts hysterical! Leah is a quirky girl who thinks she is jinxed every year because bad things happen to her on her birthday. Yes...she is a little nuts, but you instantly fall in love with her and her kooky personality. Myles...well, he is a self confident male who moves in next door to Leah, and swears she's certifiably crazy.
  Everything that happens to Leah is just too funny and there really isn't a dull moment in this book! I was in love with the internal dialogue and quick witted responses between the two. The sex is off the charts hot too!
  I have to say, Ms. Gail...I had NO idea what a Salad Fingers stuffed doll was, and I was so curious I had to close the book and start searching on Google! OMG! So funny!! I have to admit...I've never seen the show, but now I really want one because it's so ugly it's adorable! Thanks for the laugh!
  This is a HEA, no cliffhanger. I WILL be reading more of Allie Gail's books.
   You can find this book on Amazon for $.99 on Kindle or free on Kindle Unlimited and is available in other formats here
    I give this book a 5 out of 5 cupcake rating!
    

No comments:

Post a Comment