Saturday, February 25, 2017

Love In Lingerie by Alessandra Torre

    This was a smokin' hot book by Alessandra Torre.
    It's a office romance where the main character's are Trey, the CEO of a lingerie company and Kate who begins working for his company. There is instant attraction, but neither allow themselves to act on it.
    Trey is without a doubt a kinky, arrogant, gorgeous man, and of course, Kate is stunning. Trey can't help himself when he throws the sexual innuendos around right and left.the banter between the two of them is adorable.
    There was a slight part in the middle that I felt was slow, but not enough to make me want to stop reading.
  I am a sucker for a fantastic epilogue, and this one delivered!! I was head over heels in love with the way this ended.
    I loved the writing, humor, and hot scenes in this book.
    If this book were lingerie...it'd be a cozy pair of flannel pajamas...making me feel all warm and fuzzy inside! 😊
    It's a HEA, standalone. It also includes some deleted scenes Ms. Torre decided to leave out. In the ebook version, you can simply click on a link to her webpage to read it. I personally didn't want the book to end, so I was eager to read ANY extras available!
    I was lucky enough to have a friend loan me this book! It is available as an ebook on Amazon for $4.99 and is available in other formats here
     I give this book a 4 out of 5 cupcake rating.

No comments:

Post a Comment