Wednesday, February 22, 2017

The Room Mate by Kendall Ryan

     I love Kendall Ryan. When I saw that she was coming out with a new book I was all in!
The sexy book cover didn't hurt either!
     After reading this Contemporary Romance, I read so many negative reviews on Amazon. I don't really take other people's opinions to heart ( kind of like I don't listen to movie reviews...I like to form my OWN opinions!) I wondered if I read the same book everyone else was reading! Yes, I've read this very same plot before, but when you read as many books as I do, the plots are going to be somewhat repetitive.
     This story is about Cannon and Paige. Paige is the best friend Cannon's older sister. They were all friends when they were younger. Paige thought Cannon was a geek with braces, and Cannon thought Paige was beautiful even as a kid. Now they are all grown up and both sexy as hell! Cannon needs a place to live for a couple of months after a bad breakup. Paige knows this spells trouble, but she's doing her BFF a BIG favor.
     I felt this book was sweet, romantic, and not too much drama. It was a light read with lots of heat. I am a sucker for a good epilogue, but  this book didn't have an epilogue at all.
It's a HEA, Standalone.
I recommend The Room Mate to anyone who wants a HEA, romantic, Contemporary Romance.
     It is available on Amazon.com for $3.99 for the Ebook, and is available in other formats here
     I was lucky enough to have a friend loan it to me.
     This book gets a 4 out of 5 cupcake rating.

No comments:

Post a Comment