Sunday, December 4, 2016

Down Shift by K. Bromberg





Kudos to K. Bromberg!
    This book was SO well written! While it was a little longer than most Contemporary Romances, and I automatically think...oh, this book is going to drag and I'm SURE it could have been cut down, I never once felt this with this book! The story line, plot, and characters were so interesting.
    Zander and Getty both have damaged pasts. Completely different reasons, but both equally as messed up. Zander is SO perceptive to Getty's moods and just knows how to handle her. He's gentle, patient and understanding of her fear.
***" No. Don't never mind me. Make me understand."*** Zander makes her open up by playing games with Getty so she is comfortable. I love his sweet understanding personality. He's not without issues either. A sad past that will come out in the book with time.
    Throughout the book, K. Bromberg just writes lines that stick with you, makes you think...damn, this woman can really write! I don't want to keep quoting my favorite lines because I don't want to give too many spoilers! Just jump into this book! It's totally romantic, HEA and a standalone. Ohhhhh, the FEELS! When a book can make me laugh, cry and sigh, it's a HIT! Get this book and enjoy!

   This book is available for $5.99 on Amazon.com ebooks, and you can find it right here.  

I give this book a rating of a full 5 out of 5!




No comments:

Post a Comment