Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Beautiful Crazy by Kasey Lane

     I immediately fell in love with KEVAN ( can I tell you how much I love this for a girl's name??!)  She is a pinup styled curvaceous girl, who has NO problem speaking her mind. She has a shy side to her as well, because she has terrible insecurities.
She has a new business and money is low...a brother who is an addict and its up to her to pay for his rehab. Poor Kevan is doing all she can to make things right. She is trying to get into the Rock and roll scene and become a promoter. She is smart and funny.
  One night at the club while listening to a band she wants to sign on, she sees the most gorgeous man she'd ever seen...all 6'6" of him! 
    Mason Dillon is polite, cocky, and I swear, every time he called Kevan " Darlin'" I was truly done for!
  The band can't decide if they should go for a more experienced firm ( Mason's) or the new smaller firm that Kevan owns.
  I absolutely loved the banter that went back and forth between these two. I couldn't wait to get right back to my book every time I had to put it down! It's a sweet HEA, with some hot sexy scenes, and NO cliffhanger! I highly recommend this book! Can't wait to read the 2nd book by Kacey Lane in this series!
You can get this book on Amazon.com ( ebook is only $1.88 right now!) by clicking here
     I give this book a 5 out of 5 cupcake rating!

No comments:

Post a Comment