Thursday, December 8, 2016

The Player by Claire Conteras

  
   This a contemporary sports romance. Honestly...I know NOTHING about European Football. I didn't feel at all lost because Claire Contares takes you through with such great descriptions, you not only understand the game, but feel like you are right there!
    This is a story of Warren " War Zone" and Camila. They met by chance, but have a family history.
Warren wants her, and does nothing to do but get what he wants. Camilla avoids him at ALL costs thinking he's a spoiled rich boy, and takes him all over Ney York to the less desirable parts of town to hopefully make him see she's not worth it. Well, I have to love a guy who Perseus and never gives up! No...not in the creepy, stalky kind of way! Warren is adorable and hard to resist!
    Warren is never anything but romantic and respectful of Camilia. It's a sweet Contemporary Sports Romance with a HEA and no cliffhanger.
***"From the moment I laid eyes on her, I knew she’d be different. From the first conversation, I knew she’d be worth it. From the moment I had her, I knew I’d never get enough. And now that I had her I couldn’t figure out where to go from here. The only thing I knew for sure was that the thought of losing her made me feel panicky."***
   This ebook version sells on Amazon.com for $3.99 and can be found here
   I would give this book a 4 cupcake rating.


No comments:

Post a Comment