Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Sweet Ache by K. Bromberg






  K. Bromberg is such an amazing author! Romance, comedy and drama all rolled into one book. Add a sexy, hot rock star, and you have my attention!

   Hawkin Play ( ya gotta LOVE that name for a rocker!!) is used to getting everyone and anyone he smiles at! Enter Quinlan Westin who is a hard working college girl who is insistent on getting her PhD with NO distractions! The rock-God isn't used to being told no...so this just makes for great banter and situations! Without giving TOO much away, I will say there is drama between Hawkin and his "bad" twin brother! 
   One of my favorite lines from this book ( believe me...there were MANY!), just proves to me what a deep, tug at your heartstrings author K. Bromberg is.
***"Look, the way I see it, trust is kind of like a piece of paper. Once you wad it up, tear it, mark it . . . sure you can fix it, flatten it out, tape it together, do what-the-f*ck-ever to it, but it will never be perfect again. . . . So the question you need to ask yourself is can you live with the marks on the paper? Can you move forward knowing it’s imperfect from here on out?”*** See??? Beautiful!! Oh...I buy the way...I may NEVER look at guitar picks the same way again! ( sorry...you have to read the book to know what I'm talking about!) 😉
    I highly recommend this Contemporary Romance. It is off the charts funny with banter, a HEA, hot and steamy standalone. 
   Sweet Ache can be purchased on Amazon ebook for $5.99 here
   I give it a 5 out of 5 cupcake rating!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment