Saturday, December 10, 2016

Size Matters by Donya Lynne






   I'm usually not a big fan of cliffhangers, but I have to admit, the title had me interested!

When I saw the author's name,Donya Lynn writing as Dick Hertz...I HAD to read this book! I knew I was in for some humorous lines!
   The only way I will read cliffhangers, is if ALL the books in the series are available at one time. These books are ONLY 80 some pages, so I really should have waited until they were all completed...but, I went into it anyway.
   The poor unfortunate sole named Greyson struggles with being SO well endowed that he has trouble keeping women after they see the size of his...well, you get the idea. Yeah...because THAT'S a problem all guys have, right? Well, enter Katherine, who is divorced and feels like NO guy will ever live up to HER expectations after being, well, not MY words but hers...so stretched out from having two children...lol...yes, it's silly, but something makes you read on to see where this is going!
   It is pretty funny how hot their chemistry is, and I won't spoil it with the twist that takes place between the two of them. It's supposed to me a summer fling only for Katherine, but you KNOW it's never going to end!
   They meet for a dinner and Greyson is so sweet how he plays an interesting game of " let's get to know each other better"
       ***He scoots a little closer on the leather seat and taps the side of his phone so it spins around where I can see it. I lean to the side and read what’s on his screen. “‘ Fifty Questions to Ask to Get to Know Someone?’” I glance up at him after reading the title of the article he’s pulled up. “Are you serious?” “Absolutely.” “Can’t you come up with your own questions?” He grins and taps the screen of his phone again as he rotates it back toward him. “Sure I can, but these questions are a lot more fun to ask, and probably more fun to answer, too.”***
     This review is for parts 1 & 2. Part 3 is being released on December 13, 2016 and Part 4 will be released on January 11, 2017. The Kindle editions are $2.99 on Amazon.com, or free on Kindle Unlimited. 
   I can't say if it's a HEA yet until I read the next two installments, but I'm feeling like it will be. Hot steamy chemistry between two consenting adults and definite cliffhangers.
   I give the first two books a 4 cupcake rating because I dislike cliffhangers, and the size ...ahem...of the problem seems a little unrealistic. Outside of that, it's a quick, fun, read. To order or read free on Kindle Unlimited, click here
   I give this a 3 cupcake review only because the absurdity of what these characters consider a 
" problems" in finding mates, and also, I can appreciate the hot steaminess, but seriously...take the girl or guy to a BETTER place than a restroom!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment