Saturday, January 21, 2017

44 Chapters About 4 Men by BB Easton

I don't know WHAT I was expecting going into this book. A friend recommended it to me.
  Honestly, this book had me laughing out loud and my family was looking at me like I was crazy!
  This author is refreshing, brilliant and hysterical! I have a feeling there is something in this book everything can relate to from sometime in there lives! I love her writing style and will be reading more of her works!
  This book is mostly journal entries that are hilarious. So different from anything I've ever read. One of the entries that just made me LOL so loud was:
 ***I watched in confusion as he began taking items out of his pockets and placing them on the dusty nightstand beside us—a lighter, a pack of cigarettes, his keys, a pack of gum. From his back pockets, he removed his wallet and then a pair of handcuffs, followed by another pair of handcuffs. The f*ck? Flashing me a wicked grin as the second set of steel bracelets hit the table, Knight reached behind his back once more. (Those tight Levis were like a clown car of sin!) ***
    It's a HEA with no cliffhanger.
   It is free on Kindle Unlimited and available in other formats from Amazon here
   I give this creative, hysterical book a 5 out of 5 cupcake rating! I WILL be reading more books from this author!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment