Saturday, January 14, 2017

Full Package by Lauren Blakely

   Lauren Blakely is wonderful!
   I love that this book is told from the male POV.
   Chase and Josie are old friends. Josie has her own sweet shop and Chase is an E.R. Doctor. 
   She has a tiny apartment and needs a new roommate and Chase can't
 find anywhere close to the hospital to live. Yep...he moves in with her
 and wants to remain friends, so they tell each other they shouldn't do 
 anything but be friends. Easier said than done! The banter and sexual
 chemistry is adorable.
***Even so, I wish I could tell her the truth.That it’s getting harder for
 me to pull off this trick. That she challenges my ability to
 compartmentalize like no one and nothing ever has. All my
 instincts tell me to kiss her, to touch her, to take her to bed.
 But man can’t let instincts rule him.***
***I dip my mouth to hers, tasting her sweetness, savoring
 the closeness. Her kiss is cupcake and frosting, sex and love.
 It’s everything that turns me on, and everything I need to be
 happy.***
   It's a standalone and a HEA with great epilogues.
 Honestly...my FAVORITE thing about this book? There are
 sweet treats that Josie talks about in the book. Ms. Blakely
 actually puts the recipe for these sweet treats in the book!! 
Yes! I'm a lover of baking, and this was amazing! I totally plan 
on trying all these recipes for myself! I highly recommend this
 book. 
   This ebook is available on Amazon.com for $3.99, and is 
available in other formats here
   I give this book a 5 out of 5 cupcake rating!

No comments:

Post a Comment