Monday, January 16, 2017

Lip Service by Simone Sowood

    I really LOVED this book! It had just the right amount of humor, heat, 
and kept my attention!
    Knox is a gorgeous single dad who buys and restores vintage cars for a living. 
    Avery is a vlogger who is an expert on sex and sex toys. She is living next 
door to Knox and tries her best to become friends with him, but because 
Knox has vowed to shut himself from relationships, he is rude to Avery and 
basically grunts at every attempt she makes to communicate with him. She
 surely has her work cut out for her.
     This was my first book by this author and I'm looking forward to reading 
more of her books!
     Lip Service is a standalone and a HEA. I loved the epilogue too!
     I highly recommend this book!

     You can read this book for free on Kindle Unlimited  or purchase the 
ebook for $.99 on Amazon here
     I give this book a 5 out of 5 cupcake rating! 

No comments:

Post a Comment