Friday, January 6, 2017

Cocky Senator by Faleena Hopkins





This actually my first book I've read in the Cocky Brother series. Since it's a standalone, it really doesn't matter what order you read them in. I WILL be reading them all now!
  I was in love with Justin from the start. He's a self assured political man running for Senator. He meets Jaime in an airport bar. From the start, there is sexual chemistry between the two of them. However, with Jaime, he has definitely met his match! Because she doesn't fall for his cockiness and gorgeous looks, it's game on with perusing her.
***"Why do you want to know my name?” In the sexiest way I can, I take a slow sip while he explains, “Need to know what to call you when we’re in the height of passion in about, oh, ten minutes.” I almost spit my whiskey everywhere. And gulping it down burns like hell. Stunned, I sputter, “Shy much? Hello, I’m a total stranger. Nice to meet you. And you are?” “Yours for the next thirty minutes.”***
  There are surprises along the way that I don't want to tell you...so grab this one and read it! Faleena Hopkins is an amazing author! The hot scenes sizzle, and this is a HEA with no cliffhanger. Was I sorry I didn't read the other Cocky Brother series because I may be lost? NO! I felt like Ms. Hopkins gave me insight into their lives. OH...she also provides a follow up in a separate book you can download for free! NICE! I loved this!
   You can pick this book up for free on Kindle Unlimited and is available in other formats on Amazon here
   I give this book a 5 out of 5 cupcake rating!
 

1 comment: