Thursday, January 26, 2017

Raging Heart On by Jordan Marie

      This is the first book I've read by Jordan Marie.
      The title grabbed me and I figured, why not give it a try? It is book two of the series, but a standalone. you do NOT have to read the first one to enjoy this book.
     White is a famous football player out on leave due to an injury. He and Kayla have been friends since childhood. Kayla has always been in love with him, but White has always seen her as a little sister.
      The book tells the story of how they were friends to lovers.
      I love White's crazy family. His mom is insanely funny! Kayla has some past drama that White helps her work through.
     I loved this book, but felt it was a tad long and felt some parts were repetitive at times. This in no way, makes it boring though! I look forward to the next book by Jordan Marie about this family!
    It's a HEA with no cliffhanger.
    It is free on Kindle Unlimited, and is $.99 on Kindle and is available in other formats here
    I give this a 4 out of 5 cupcake rating.

No comments:

Post a Comment