Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Sing Your Heart Out by Crystal Kaswell

   This is book 1 of a 5 book series.
   Meg Smart is a 21 year old college student who is working hard to head to medical school. She's a virgin with a hurtful past. She's not willing to fall in love and do the relationship thing, and makes this known to guys she meets.
   Miles Webb is a hot rock star who has ladies falling all over him on a daily basis. He too, doesn't do the boyfriend thing. They meet ( in an interesting way! ) and he's attracted to Meg because she doesn't fall all over him. They decide to stick to their mutually agreed " friends with benefits " for as long as it will last.
   The sex is mega hot and while they both agree to never lie to each other, there are secrets on both of their parts.
   I went into this thinking, well, it's another rocker book...how different could it be? I have to say I LOVED this book! I laughed, I cried, I couldn't wait to get back to the book when I put it down! I'm eager to read the other 4 books in the series now! This book was a HEA, standalone. 
   Ms. Kaswell did a great job making you know how sweet Miles was beneath his rough, rocker appearance. He's gentle with Meg, but just as scared as she is.
***"You're playing a game, but nothing has changed. You don't respect me. You don't love me. You don't trust me." 
He pushes a stray hair behind my ear. "I respect you." "And the other two?" "I don't know." He traces the outline of my collarbone. "I've never done the other two before."***
They are both fragile and hurt by their pasts. I highly recommend this book.
   You can read it for free on Kindle Unlimited or find other formats here
   I give this a 5 out of 5 cupcake rating.

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment